Become a CMO Affiliate
Let us help bring value to your organization by becoming a potential site for our supervisees, and allow us to mentor your existing supervisees!
Here at Chief Motivating Officers, we believe in collaboration across all applications of behavior science. Our affiliate program brings this to the forefront of our practice, allowing us to partner with organizations (within and beyond the human service space) that support the practice of organizational behavior management and see its value applied in their businesses. Becoming a CMO Affiliate allows you to offer OBM supervision and projects to your existing staff members, and also allows us to refer potential new employees (i.e. individuals seeking certification that would like OBM experiences) to you as well! Read on for more information, and download our full Affiliate information flyer here.
- Your current supervised staff will be able to accrue indirect/unrestricted experience hours much more easily than in a clinical-only experience.
- They will additionally contribute value-adding services to your business, from helping develop org charts, writing job descriptions, refining internal training and development programs, documenting processes and procedures, establishing incentive systems, among so much more!
- You can help shape their projects! Imagine what is keeping you awake at night… Your turnover issues, poor employee engagement, those failed recruitment efforts, all the insurance billing dollars left on the table… Get OBM help at a fraction of the price of an external consultant.
- Attract high quality employees! OBM is in huge demand right now, and many people are looking to get experience in the area. Differentiate yourself from other companies in your area by offering OBM experiences to your employees.
- Reduce clinician burnout by varying their tasks, while still contributing value to the business.
- Develop, not only high-quality clinicians, but managers, supervisors, and business-savvy behavior analysts for the benefit of the field at large!
Becoming an affiliate is completely free! Seriously. All you have to do is contact us, send along a logo when requested, and we will add you to our database that potential OBM supervisees can search to find their practice sites. Free and easy: It doesn’t get much better than that!
That being said, some organizations may choose to sponsor their internal talent as they begin their journey into OBM, and that’s OK too! We offer a reduced rate for organizations that are funding their employees, and can provide further discounts for multiple supervisees in one organization. Additionally, for orgs that have multiple supervisees with us, we will hold group supervision meetings for your team, and will be happy to include non-supervisees in these meetings at no additional cost. Develop an internal OBM team for your organization!
Our affiliate model is our way of thanking the ABA community at large for supporting behavior science in the workplace, and allowing us to support them as well! Thank you!!