Behavioral systems analyses are the gold standard for learning about the inner working of your business. However, conducting the full analysis in a short time can be costly and time consuming for everyone involved. The Organizational Analysis Calendar by Chief Motivating Officers is design to help you conduct a bite-sized analysis of your organization each month, allowing you to take a focused look at your practices and how you can make improvements using the science of human behavior applied at work.
Each month of the calendar has a theme, and within each theme are a handful of 5-7 questions to answer, either independently or with your leadership team, and a motivational quote to underpin the month. The themes include:
- January – The Organizational Mission Statement
- February – Culture and Values
- March – External Influences
- April – Job Roles
- May – Employee Engagement
- June – Teamwork
- July – Process Flow
- August – Evaluation and Measurement
- September – Feedback
- October – Performance Issues and Diagnostics
- November – Rewards and Recognition
- December – Looking Forward
The goal of the calendar is to encourage leaders to do an inventory of their organizational practices around each theme, and to help them determine new processes and improvement opportunities to implement each month.